Ours is a spiritually open and justice-centered tradition for keeping faith with Life. Unitarian Universalists search for truth along many paths. Instead of centering on specific beliefs, we gather around shared moral values that include the inherent worth and dignity of every person and respect for the interdependent web of life.
- 1 pm Guided Meditation at Oberlin UU FellowshipJun 19 2018, 1:00 pm - Jun 19 2018, 2:00 pm
- The Mankind ProjectJun 19 2018, 7:00 pm - Jun 19 2018, 8:30 pm
- Alcoholics Anonymous (Members Only)Jun 20 2018, 6:30 pm - Jun 20 2018, 7:30 pm
- WISE WomenJun 21 2018, 2:00 pm - Jun 21 2018, 3:30 pm
- Friday Night at the Movies: ‘Loving Vincent’Jun 22 2018, 7:00 pm - Jun 22 2018, 9:00 pm
Guided Meditation, drawing on many traditions, with an emphasis on embodied meditation. Led by Rev. Mary. The group meets at the Oberlin UU Fellowship…
This is a non-church group. For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This fall we focus on creativity as a spiritual practice, drawing on the stories and wisdom from Elizabeth Gilbert's book, 'Big Magic.' (We have…
Loving Vincent" is a 2017 award winning, experimental animated biographical drama about the life of painter Vincent Van Gogh, and in particular, the circumstances…
I visited a woman several days after her surgery. She was looking forward to returning home the next day. I sat down across from…Read More
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation is a progressive spiritual community founded in 1834. We welcome people of all ages and abilities, races and ethnicities, gender identities and sexual expressions.
We offer programs for spiritual exploration, ethical discernment, and social justice. Our programs are open to everyone.