Ours is a spiritually open and justice-centered tradition for keeping faith with Life. Unitarian Universalists search for truth along many paths. Instead of centering on specific beliefs, we gather around shared moral values that include the inherent worth and dignity of every person and respect for the interdependent web of life.
- Care-Givers Support Group at Oberlin FellowshipJul 23 2019, 4:00 pm - Jul 23 2019, 5:00 pm
- Alcoholics AnonymousJul 24 2019, 6:30 pm - Jul 24 2019, 8:30 pm
- W.I.S.E. WomenJul 25 2019, 2:00 pm - Jul 25 2019, 3:30 pm
- TED Talk: 3 Ways to Practice CivilityJul 28 2019, 11:00 am - Jul 28 2019, 12:00 pm
- The Mankind ProjectJul 30 2019, 6:30 pm - Jul 30 2019, 8:00 pm
Do you care for a spouse, partner, parent, friend or child? Join us. Facilitated by Rev. Mary.
This is a closed AA meeting.
We'll listen to Clarissa Pinkola Estes, The Power of the Crone.
Journalist Steven Petrow looks for answers in the original meaning of the word, showing why civility shouldn't be dismissed as conversation-stifling political correctness or…
In June I was one of your representatives at General Assembly (GA), the annual meetings of the Unitarian Universalist Association, held this year in…Read More
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation is a progressive spiritual community founded in 1834. We welcome people of all ages and abilities, races and ethnicities, gender identities and sexual expressions.
We offer programs for spiritual exploration, ethical discernment, and social justice. Our programs are open to everyone.