Ours is a spiritually open and justice-centered tradition for keeping faith with Life. Unitarian Universalists search for truth along many paths. Instead of centering on specific beliefs, we gather around shared moral values that include the inherent worth and dignity of every person and respect for the interdependent web of life.
- Care-Givers Support Group at Oberlin UU FellowshipDec 11 2018, 2:30 pm - Dec 11 2018, 3:30 pm
- Tuesday Meditation at Oberlin UUDec 11 2018, 6:00 pm - Dec 11 2018, 7:00 pm
- Alcoholics AnonymousDec 12 2018, 6:30 pm - Dec 12 2018, 8:30 pm
- Thursday Morning Meditation at West Shore UU ChurchDec 13 2018, 10:00 am - Dec 13 2018, 11:30 am
- Friday Night at the Movies: ‘Happy’Dec 14 2018, 7:00 pm - Dec 14 2018, 9:00 pm
Do you care for a partner or spouse, a parent, friend or child? Care-giving is a gift of body, heart, mind, and spirit. It…
Meditation from the beautiful Heart; drawing on many traditions. Led by Rev. Mary Grigolia. (Normally meeting on 1st, 3rd, & 5th Tuesdays, 1-2 pm;…
This is a closed AA meeting
Join our circle of meditation as we gather to center ourselves and open to the beautiful heart. All are welcome. Led by Rev. Mary.
We're welcoming back our monthly movie nights with 'Happy'. The film takes us on a journey from the swamps of Louisiana to the slums…
For November, we continue using our 7 UU principles, finishing the 2nd principle and moving on to the 3rd UU principle: We affirm and promote acceptance…Read More
For October, we continue a shared UU spiritual practice, using our 7 UU principles. Moving on to 2nd UU principle: We affirm and promote…Read More
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation is a progressive spiritual community founded in 1834. We welcome people of all ages and abilities, races and ethnicities, gender identities and sexual expressions.
We offer programs for spiritual exploration, ethical discernment, and social justice. Our programs are open to everyone.