Ours is a spiritually open and justice-centered tradition for keeping faith with Life. Unitarian Universalists search for truth along many paths. Instead of centering on specific beliefs, we gather around shared moral values that include the inherent worth and dignity of every person and respect for the interdependent web of life.
- Care-Givers Support Group at Oberlin FellowshipAug 27 2019, 4:00 pm - Aug 27 2019, 5:00 pm
- The Mankind ProjectAug 27 2019, 6:30 pm - Aug 27 2019, 8:00 pm
- Alcoholics AnonymousAug 28 2019, 6:30 pm - Aug 28 2019, 8:30 pm
- Religious Exploration CommitteeSep 01 2019, 9:30 am - Sep 01 2019, 10:45 am
- Sunday ServiceSep 01 2019, 11:00 am - Sep 01 2019, 12:00 pm
Do you care for a spouse, partner, parent, friend or child? Join us. Facilitated by Rev. Mary.
This is a closed AA meeting.
Have you watched dragonflies today? Have you looked up from your tasks to notice the clouds drifting past? As we pass the midpoint of…Read More
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation is a progressive spiritual community founded in 1834. We welcome people of all ages and abilities, races and ethnicities, gender identities and sexual expressions.
We offer programs for spiritual exploration, ethical discernment, and social justice. Our programs are open to everyone.