Ours is a spiritually open and justice-centered tradition for keeping faith with Life. Unitarian Universalists search for truth along many paths. Instead of centering on specific beliefs, we gather around shared moral values that include the inherent worth and dignity of every person and respect for the interdependent web of life.
- Sunday Service: The Story of Sally HemingsFeb 24 2019, 11:00 am - Feb 24 2019, 12:00 pm
- Religious Exploration for Children & YouthFeb 24 2019, 11:00 am - Feb 24 2019, 12:00 pm
- Meditation with MudrasFeb 24 2019, 12:45 pm - Feb 24 2019, 1:45 pm
- The Shared Pulpit at Oberlin UUFeb 24 2019, 1:00 pm - Feb 24 2019, 3:00 pm
- Tuesday Meditation at Oberlin UU FellowshipFeb 26 2019, 6:00 pm - Feb 26 2019, 7:00 pm
To honor Black History month, a tribute to Sally Hemings, an enslaved African-American woman who's believed to have had several children with one-time U.S.…
The goal of our Religious Exploration program is to provide a safe, welcoming, loving environment, which is founded in the Seven UU Principles, encourages…
Meditation with Mudras brings meditation practice into the body with accessible hand positions and movement. All are welcome. Facilitated by massage therapist Emily Williams.
Meditation from the beautiful Heart; drawing on many traditions. Led by Rev. Mary Grigolia. (Normally meeting on 1st, 3rd, & 5th Tuesdays, 1-2 pm;…
For February, we consider the 6th UU principle, the goal of world community, with peace, liberty and justice for all . How it works:…Read More
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation is a progressive spiritual community founded in 1834. We welcome people of all ages and abilities, races and ethnicities, gender identities and sexual expressions.
We offer programs for spiritual exploration, ethical discernment, and social justice. Our programs are open to everyone.