Ours is a spiritually open and justice-centered tradition for keeping faith with Life. Unitarian Universalists search for truth along many paths. Instead of centering on specific beliefs, we gather around shared moral values that include the inherent worth and dignity of every person and respect for the interdependent web of life.
- Thursday Morning Meditation at West Shore UU ChurchFeb 22 2018, 10:00 am - Feb 22 2018, 11:30 am
- Qigong ProgramFeb 23 2018, 6:00 pm - Feb 23 2018, 8:00 pm
- Sunday School for Children & YouthFeb 25 2018, 11:00 am - Feb 25 2018, 12:00 pm
- Sunday Service: Mary Elizabeth Bowser, Civil War SpyFeb 25 2018, 11:00 am - Feb 25 2018, 12:00 pm
- Meditations for Living & Dying WellFeb 25 2018, 2:00 pm - Feb 25 2018, 3:30 pm
Join our circle of meditation as we gather to center ourselves and open to the beautiful heart. All are welcome. Led by Rev. Mary…
The goal of our Religious Education program is to provide a safe, welcoming, loving environment, which is founded in the Seven UU Principles, encourages…
Mary Elizabeth Bowser will come to life as historian Vernice S. Jackson re-enacts her remarkable story. Mary worked in the Confederate White House and…
Meditation techniques to befriend the body, cultivate peace of mind, and let go gracefully when it's time. Facilitated by Rev. Mary.
Looking out my window, I see gray. We are between winter cold fronts. Today is misty and rainy. I see Lake Erie, placid water…Read More
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Olmsted Unitarian Universalist Congregation is a progressive spiritual community founded in 1834. We welcome people of all ages and abilities, races and ethnicities, gender identities and sexual expressions.
We offer programs for spiritual exploration, ethical discernment, and social justice. Our programs are open to everyone.